Locus Academy has been a leading coaching institute for uppcl je preparation in New Delhi since more than 5 years. Below in this section you will find details about uppcl je syllabus, uppcl je exam date 2021, uppcl je vacancy and more. Quality study material and online doubt classes are also provided for uppcl je preparation.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Announce the recruitment of296 posts of Junior Engineer Electrical (Trainee) in Civil and Electrical Engineering. Many Candidates Filled their Online Application Till the Last Date 16.10.2019. Candidates Can check their Recruitment Details from the Below Provided Link.
About UPPCL JE Exam
UPPCL will conduct a Computer Based Test (Written Exam) for the Recruitment of Above Posts. Soon the Exam will be Conducted for the Above Post in the Fourth Week Of Nov. 2019(Tentative).
The standard of Competition level is raising with the time period as we are going on wards and time passing away rapidly. So candidate should knows that what should they have to prepare for their performance in examination. Candidates who are going to face this exam and are ignoramus about the scheme and Syllabus. Now, here we are providing recommended latest exam pattern and syllabus.
UPPCL JE Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern is as Follows :-
- The written examination will be multiple choice/objective type.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carrynegative mark of 0.25.
- Selection will be purely based on Computer Based Test.
- Time Duration For the Exam will be 03 Hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Engineering Subject (Diploma Level)||150||150|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||20||20|
- Basic Electrical Engg
- Electrical and Electronics Engg. Materials
- Electrical Machine-I
- Electrical Instruments and Measurements
- Power plant Engg
- Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers
- Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Industrial Electronics and Control
- Electrical design, Drawing & Estimating
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Electrical Machine-II
- Control System & Process Application
- Principles of Digital Electronics
- Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation
General Knowledge/ Awareness:-
History, Geography and Socio-Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, Polity of India
Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
The Standard of questions will be metric education. Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Misspell words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.