RRB JE CBT-2
RRB JE Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Physics & Chemistry
Basics of Environment and Pollution control
RRB JE Syllabus
- Number systems
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Statistics
- Square Root, Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments etc
- Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences (Up to 10th Standard CBSE Syllabus)
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019: CBT (2nd)
Railway Recruitment Board JE Syllabus 2019: Basics of Computers and Applications
- Architecture of Computers
- input and Output devices
- Storage devices
- Operating System like Windows
- MS Office
- Various data representation
- Internet and Email
- Websites & Web Browsers
- Computer Virus
RRB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2019: Basics of Environment and Pollution Control
- Basics of Environment
- The adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies
- water and Noise pollution
- their effect and control
- Waste Management
- Global warming
- Acid rain
- Ozone depletion
Below is the Syllabus for Technical Abilities. Candidates can go through the Syllabus according to relevant discipline.
RRB JE Civil Syllabus 2019
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics include Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
RRB JE Syllabus for Mechanical Pdf 2019
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
RRB JE Electrical Syllabus
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
RRB Junior Engineer IT Syllabus 2019
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language
- Information systems
- System programming
- Operating systems
- UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
RRB JE Syllabus for Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronic Devices,
- Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog, and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
RRB JE Exam Syllabus for Computer Engineering
- Computer Fundamentals
- MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Database, Algorithms
- Network communication
- System programming
- Web technology & programming.
RRB JE Exam Syllabus – Junior Engineer (Printing Press)
- Printing techniques and materials
- Offset Printing
- Color science
- Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging
- Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits
- Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
Syllabus for RRB – Environment & Pollution Control
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods, etc.
Railway JE Syllabus – Engineering Drawing /Graphics
- Questions will be asked from the basics of Drawing.
RRB JE Online apply
Visit official website for rrb je online apply updates and rrb je 2022 notifications
Best RRB JE Coaching.
RRB JE CBT-2 Coaching
RRB JE CBT-2 Preparation
RRB JE Coaching in Delhi.
RRB JE Special Batch CBT-2
RRB JE Coaching in Laxmi Nagar Delhi
RRB JE CBT-2 Coaching in Laxmi nagar
RRB JE Coaching in Nirman Vihar
RRB JE Coaching CBT-2 in mukheerjee Nagar
RRB JE Coaching Locus Classes.
Best Coaching for RRB JE CBT-2 Locus Classes
RRB JE Online Test Locus Classes
RRB JE Coaching Fee Structure
RRB JE Coaching Review
RRB JE Online Videos
RRB JE CBT -2 Classes
RRB JE Laxmi Nagar
RRB JE Fresh Batches
RRB JE Result